Keeping healthy and fit: COVID-19
By now you are most likely becoming a little stir crazy, or have a bit of cabin fever, being cooped up at home, not able to go out, these are ways in which you can keep fit and healthy, while spending most of your time at home.
- Create a schedule for yourself.
- Eat a good healthy breakfast.
- Create a work space (No other activities to be done in this space)
- Take short breaks, and frequent indoor strolls.
- End your work day as you normally would. Try not to let work interfere with your home life. Let the work stay at the “works space.”
- Get enough sleep.